As a congregation of the Anglican Network in Canada, we believe in:
- The supreme authority of the teaching of Holy Scripture as understood within the doctrinal formularies of historical Anglicanism, specifically, the Book of Common Prayer, the Thirty-nine Articles, the Ordinal and the Solemn
- Declaration of 1893.
- The triune nature of the one God, and the personal divinity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The sinfulness of each and every person and the universal need of salvation.
- The sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection and ascension, heavenly reign and future return in glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The essential realities of salvation encompassing the forgiveness of sins through justification, regeneration and adoption into the Father’s family, union and communion with Jesus Christ and the personal indwelling of the Holy Spirit, the practice of holiness, moral transformation into the image of Christ, and the future resurrection of the body for eternal life.
- The preaching of the Word of God, the fellowship of the church, the ministry of the sacraments, and personal prayer – as the principal means of God’s grace.
* These statements of belief can also be found on the ANIC website.